Manual check of all the software’s essential features (a tester performs the test cases).
The tester creates initial code scripts, followed by the execution of repetitive and non-regression testing activities with no manual operations required.
The automatic tests are performed via RPA (Robotic Process Automation), a business automation technology that automates repetitive tasks (data entry, banking transactions) without human intervention.
- They detect more bugs than a human tester
- More rapid and efficient process
- The automation process can be recorded: this makes it possible to reuse and perform the same type of testing operations
- Tiredness and fatigue do not affect the results
- Automated tests support a variety of applications
- They easily increase productivity because provide rapid and precise results