Being competitive on the market requires more agile and efficient development processes, without undermining the software’s quality. The test stage is therefore essential.
Quality & Speed? Now you can!
Manual check of all the software’s essential features (a tester performs the test cases).
The tester creates initial code scripts, followed by the execution of repetitive and non-regression testing activities with no manual operations required.
System Integration Testing is a level of software testing in which individual units or components are combined and tested as a whole. Its purpose is to highlight errors in the interaction between integrated units.
We draw up test automation plans.
STATIC CODE ANALYSIS
The automatic tests are performed via RPA (Robotic Process Automation), a business automation technology that automates repetitive tasks (data entry, banking transactions) without human intervention.
- They detect more bugs than a human tester
- More rapid and efficient process
- The automation process can be recorded: this makes it possible to reuse and perform the same type of testing operations
- Tiredness and fatigue do not affect the results
- Automated tests support a variety of applications
- They easily increase productivity because provide rapid and precise results