Development & Consulting
A software solution must be a valuable asset for the Client and benefit from the right degree of flexibility and adaptability to be able to adapt to any changes in business needs.
Agile methods for software design and development
Continuous Integration & Delivery, Continuous Testing, DevOps: these are not merely buzzwords but practices we implement. Automating development processes makes it possible to speed up the release time and increase the quality delivered. We apply these techniques and provide consulting to our clients’ teams so they can adopt the same best practices and be able to improve their development performance.
We develop software applications that become a strategic asset for our clients, helping them achieve their business objectives.
We support our clients in the implementation of best practices for software development, to achieve ever more challenging goals.
Focus on results
Focus on quality
Analysis of code quality and security, Continuous Integration & Delivery and Continuous Testing processes guarantee the formal and functional correctness of the software and compliance with the security standards.
Software Development Compliance
We support clients in an improvement process based on conscious strategic decisions, guided by Business Intelligence activities.
We measure the performance of your teams, by implementing an improvement process based on actual data and customised reports.
- Flexibility: endless possibilities for reporting, analysis and customisation, tailored on the client’s needs.
- Performance: prompt data processing and immediate reporting.
- Data persistence: possibility to establish key trends based on the analysis of historical data.
- Single version of the truth: data from multiple sources and in different formats for a unique view of situations.
- Increased productivity: one-click reports.
- Improved visibility of the areas requiring attention.
- Comprehensive view of production areas and processes thanks to dashboards and scorecards.
- Simplified processes thanks to predictive analysis, computerised modelling, benchmarking and other methods.
- Data processing also for inexperienced users.